Fashion Industry Questionnaire
A fashion industry questionnaire is an effective way to know what are the latest fashion trends currently followed by people and also what are the consumers looking forward to. The fashion industry is a highly competitive and changing industry and to keep the interest of the consumers alive, they always need to introduce a new line of clothes or accessories and this questionnaire helps them to know what the consumer wants.
Sample Fashion Industry Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email id: _____________________________
1) Are you employed? If yes please specify your occupation. _________
2) What is your gross household income?
a) Less than $100,000
b) $100,000 to 200,000
c) More than $200,000
3) How much do spend on clothes on an average in a year?
a) Less $1000
d) Over $5000
4) What is your style of fashion?
5) Where do you shop at?
c) Department stores
6) What are your priorities when you are looking to buying clothes?
c) Range of clothes
7) What influences your choice of clothes?
b) Fashion shows
c) Fashion article, blogs
8) What current fashion trend you like and what do you hate the most? ________
9) What fashion programme do you like to watch? ________
10) Who is your favourite fashion designer or brand? ________
11) What fashion trend do you see getting popular this season? ____________
Category: Fashion Questionnaire
Comments are closed.