Family Tax Credits Questionnaire
A family tax credits questionnaire is generated normally to check if a particular family is qualified for earning tax credits as a family. The amount of tax credits that a family will qualify for in the UK will not only depend on certain family based aspects but also on the current income and the total hours of work every week. A family tax credits questionnaire needs to be filled by the earning member of a family and is available online on the HM Revenue and Customs website.
Sample Family Tax Credits Questionnaire:
Name of the Taxpayer: _________________________
National Insurance Number: _________________________
National Health Service Number: _______________________
Gender: ______ (M/F) | Age (as on 6 April 2010): _____
Address: ______________________________________ City:_______________
State: __________________ Pincode: ________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- Have you ever applied for and received family tax credits before from HMRC?
- Which of the other following credits have you applied for before? (Please tick the correct answer)
a) Child Tax credits
b) Working Tax credits
- Which of the following tax credit entitlement tables have you qualified for?
a) You are over the age of 25, are married, have work but have no children
b) You are over the age of 25, are married, have children but no work
c) You work and have children as well
- Which of the following annual income category do you fall in? (The income is based on the fact that you work 30 hours a week)
- Do you feel that your income will drop by at least £2,500 in this tax year?
Category: Tax Questionnaire