Employment Insurance Training Questionnaire
When unemployed many individuals choose to take training instead of sitting idle. They are thus termed unemployed and not unemployed by choice. An employment training questionnaire is a set of questions which help on accessing whether an individual is unemployed due to lack of opportunities and is he/ she eligible for the employment insurance. For convenience of all a sample of an employment insurance training questionnaire is being provided below.
Sample Employment Insurance Training Questionnaire
Social Security Number:
Name of spouse: _________________________________ (if married)
Answer the following questions in the spaces provided:
- Please provide with the full official name of the organization where you were previously employed. Also give the correspondence address (street, city and area code) and the contact number of the employer.
- Give the details about the job position you were appointed at and the tasks/ duties or responsibilities you had at the position.
- How long were you employed there for? (Also give date of joining and then termination)
- What according to you was the reason that you lost your job?
- Was there any official reason that you were given for the termination? Specify.
- Give the details of the days in the past 6 months when you did not go to work or when you did not receive a payment. If any.
- Do you have any other source of payment like severance pay or a pension fund etc. in lieu of a notice?
- Has the employer provided you with any record of employment or experience letter? Specify.
- Have you applied for any sickness benefits besides the employment insurance? If yes then give the details.
- Give the details of the training you are undergoing. And will you switch from training course or make required adjustments if appropriate work was offered?
Category: Employment Questionnaire