Employment Equity Survey Questionnaire
An employment equity survey questionnaire is conducted among the employees in an organization to find out if they face any discrimination based on their gender, race, disability and so on and whether they get all equal benefits as everyone according to the company’s employment equity policy.
The Employment Equity Act was established to make sure that no one faced any unequal treatment in a workplace. By furnishing information about themselves, the employees respond to what they identify with, and this can be kept in the company’s records, based on which the company can modify its employment equity plan for the benefit of the people working there.
Sample Employment Equity Survey Questionnaire:
Name of employee: ____
Phone number: _____
Email address: ______
- How long have you been working in this company?
- Do you identify yourself with any indigenous section like Metis, Indian, Inuk etc?
- Do you have any long-term physical disability or mental disability, sensory or learning impairment that may make you face any disadvantages or problems in your workplace?
- Do you consider yourself to be a member of the minorities section, for e.g., non-Caucasian, irrespective of where you were born?
- Have you faced any racial discrimination by any member of your workplace? If yes, please elaborate on the incident. _______
- Have you faced any other form of discrimination which you would like to mention here? _______
- Are you aware of the company’s employment equity policy and have the terms being clearly described to you?
- Is there open communication between the employees and the management regarding any questions or violation of the employment equity plan of the company?
- How satisfied are you with the company’s employment equity plan?
a) Very satisfied
c) Not satisfied
Category: Employment Questionnaire