Employee Risk Assessment Questionnaire
An employee risk assessment questionnaire is a helpful tool used by a company to know if their employees are at risk from anything ranging from verbal to physical abuse, either by someone among the staff or an outsider. It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure that the employees are safe in the organisation and they must take necessary steps to prevent such incidents from occurring.
Sample Employee Risk Assessment Questionnaire:
Employee code: ________
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
1) How long have you been working in this company?
a) Less than one year
b) One to three years
c) Over three years
2) Have you ever faced any verbal abuse, including teasing, swearing or bullying, by any member of this company?
3) If you answered yes to the above question, did you report the incident to the authorities? Why or why not? Give reasons. _________
4) How did you make your complaint and to whom? __________
5) Do you think this office is approachable when it comes to discussing problems and taking complaints?
6) Have you been subject to any form of sexual harassment, verbal, written or physical?
7) Have discussed the matter with the Sexual Harassment Cell in this office? Are you happy with the action taken by the department? _____________
8) Have you received any physical attack on yourself by any member of the organisation or outside?
Category: Employment Questionnaire