Employee Reference Letter Questionnaire
An employee reference letter questionnaire is a kind of a questionnaire which is answered by someone who is referring an employee for a particular job position in a company. The letter is used by the person to speak about the candidate and explain why he/she is the right choice for the job. These questionnaires help people give unbiased reference and make suggestions in the correct manner. A sample of an employee reference letter questionnaire is given below:
Sample Employee Reference Letter Questionnaire:
Name of the respondent:
Relation to the referred employee:
Name of employee:
Years of association with employee:
Which position in the company are you referring the employee for?
Please fill in the answers to all the questions that have been given below in the provided spaces:
- How did you come in contact of the referred employee?
a) Through the job
b) Through a recommendation
c) Through a colleague
d) Other(please specify)
- In your years of association with the employee, which skills of him/her did you think were the most remarkable or noteworthy?
- How would you rate the employee on a scale of 10 as far as combination of skills is concerned?
- Would you call the employee rightly educated for this job position?
a) Yes, definitely
b) Yes, I think so
c) No, not really
- Do you think that the employee possesses the right amount of experience for this job? If yes, state why?
- If you were to point out, which do you think is the most negative point about the employee?
- State 2 reasons why we should hire him/her and how he/she will add to our firm?
- Would you personally take guarantee of the employee’s performance?
a) Yes, ofcourse
b) No, I wouldn’t
Category: Employment Questionnaire