Employee Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire
An employee satisfaction survey questionnaire is an important document that is often designed to assist in receiving valuable feedback from employees and also establish their opinion about the organization. It mostly contains statements that ask the respondents to either agree or disagree. Shown below is a sample employee satisfaction survey questionnaire.
Sample Employee Satisfaction Survey questionnaire
Use the answer that best describes how you agree with the following statements
? Strongly agree
- I am positive about the future of this organization ___________________
- I a secure about my future in this organization _______________________
- I am happy to work for this organization _____________________
- working for this organization will lead me to the future that I wish for _______
- This organization leads in important ways in the industry ______________
- the leadership of this organization responds to significant external matters _________________________________
- The leadership of this organization responds to significant internal matters
- the leaders in this organization are strong role models _____________
- there is professionalism among all staff members _______________
- Employees are given equal career opportunities in this organization
Are you satisfied with your personal accomplishments?
Are you satisfied with the organization’s accomplishments?
Are you satisfied with your organization as a place of work?
Do your feel that your compensation matches up to your job responsibilities?
Are you satisfied with the team spirit in your organization?
Are you able to maintain a reasonable balance between your work and personal life?
Category: Employment Questionnaire
Comments are closed.