Employee Possessor Questionnaire
An employee possessor questionnaire is a form that needs to be filled up by every employee possessor of a Federal explosives licensee, a permittee or an applicant. Employee possessor means someone who controls and possesses explosive materials during the course of his employment, for eg, a blaster, miner or someone like a construction worker who is in charge of the keys for magazines where explosives are kept.
Sample Employee Possessor Questionnaire:
Date of birth: _________
Social security number: _________
Phone Number: ________________
1) Please give the name and the address of the explosives business where you are an employee possessor. ___________
2) What is your designation and role at the explosives business or operations? _________
3) Please mention your Federal explosives license/permit number for explosives business or operations. _________
4) Mention all countries of citizenship held by you. ____________
5) If you are not a US citizen, specify your US-issued alien number or admission number. __________
6) Are you a fugitive from justice?
7) Do you use, or are addicted to, marijuana, stimulant or any depressant, narcotic drugs, or controlled substances?
8) Have you ever been convicted of a felony, or any other crime, for which you could have been imprisoned for more than one year?
9) Have you ever been admitted to a mental institution or diagnosed as mentally defective or incapable of managing your own affairs?
10) Have you ever been discharged from the US Armed Forces under dishonourable conditions?
Category: Employment Questionnaire