Employee Performance Feedback Questionnaire
An employee performance feedback questionnaire is one that is obtained by an employer from an employee in an organization. The questionnaire is an annual process that aims to identify the areas that the employee has performed well during the year of review and correct areas that require improvement.
Some of the aspects that need to be covered in the questionnaire are employee responsibilities, supervisor details, other skills set of the employee etc.
Sample Employee Performance Feedback Questionnaire
Name of the employee _______________
Employee id number _______________
Contact number _______________
Email id _______________
Duration of service _______________
1. Please provide a brief description of the achievements and contributions you have made during the previous year?
2. What are your personal strengths and weaknesses?
3. What are your personal goals for the upcoming year?
4. What are the areas you think would require improvement from your side?
5. Are you happy with your present supervisor?
6. Has your supervisor provided you information regarding the personal goals that you need to achieve in the beginning of the financial year itself?
7. Based on the goals and achievements of previous financial year please specify the goals that you can achieve during the upcoming financial year.
8. What are the things that you like the most about your job and role that has been assigned to you?
9. What are the things that you dislike the most about your job and role that has been assigned to you?
10. Please provide a rating of your professional qualities such as knowledge, motivation, leadership qualities and performance according to the parameters provided here under.
b) Exceeds expectations
c) Meets expectations
d) Needs improvement
11. Are you happy with your description?
Category: Education Questionnaire