Employee Job Evaluation Questionnaire
An employee job evaluation questionnaire is a kind of a questionnaire which is aimed at evaluation the job performance of an employee. Such questionnaires can either be handed over to employee or to their superiors so as to come to a conclusion about the overall performance of the workplace. These questionnaires help companies make needed changes to improve performance of the employees. A sample of an employee job evaluation questionnaire is provided below and can be used for reference by anyone.
Sample Employee Job Evaluation Questionnaire:
Name of employee: _______________________
Phone Number: ________________
Email id: _____________________________
Job position of employee: ______________
Name of respondent: ______________________
Position in company: _____________________
Kindly fill in the answers to all the questions to evaluate the employee:
- Since when the employee is working under your supervision?
a) 0-6 months
b) 12 months
c) 1-2 years
d) More than 2 years
- Has the employee showcased initiative when it comes to fulfilling responsibilities?
- How often does the employee report late at work?
a) once a month
b) 5 times a month
c) 10 times a month
d) More than 10 times
- Has the employee successfully fulfilled all the projects or duties given to him?
a) On most of the occasions
b) A few times
- Does the employee handle pressure situations and deadlines well?
a) Yes, excellently
b) No, not very well
- State 5 of the most admirable qualities and skills of the employee?
- What would you say about the honesty and integrity of the employee?
a) Very honest
b) Adequately honest
- Does the employee showcase respect, obedience and team working skills?
- How satisfied are you with the overall performance of the employee?
a) Very satisfied
b) Not very satisfied
c) Not at all satisfied
Category: Employment Questionnaire