Employee Fire Safety Questionnaire
An employee fire safety questionnaire provides a list of questions which help the staff to become aware of the measures taken by the company to prevent and reduce accidents related to fire. It acts as an effective tool for the management to make employees aware of fire safety precautions and fire hazards.
Sample Employee Fire Safety Questionnaire:
Employee code: ________
Phone Number: ________________
1) What can cause a fire in an office building?
a) Smoking cigarettes
b) Faulty power line
c) Faulty electronic equipment like fax machine, printer, computers, air conditioner etc
d) Static electricity
e) Hot work like welding and brazing.
2) Are you willing to take responsibility in your team to help co-workers to a safe area if there is any fire hazard?
3) When a fire alarm goes off, what are the things one must do?
a) Stay calm
b) Help yourself and others to move to exit
c) Turn off any electronic equipment near you
4) Which of the following is a true statement?
a) Designated exits must always be unlocked from the inside
b) One should be aware of the fire exit closest to one’s workspace
c) One should also know about a secondary exit just in case the primary exit is blocked
d) Designated fire exits are always marked with a well-lit red ‘exit’ sign to insure quick and easy visibility
e) All of the above
5) What are the steps to be followed to use a fire extinguisher? ________
Category: Employment Questionnaire