Employee Engagement Survey Questionnaire
An employee engagement survey questionnaire is an effective tool for companies to understand the level of engagement by employees in a particular organisation. By going through the questions, the employers get to know about the performance and contribution of the workers and plan their remuneration or job responsibilities accordingly.
Sample Employee Engagement Survey Questionnaire:
Employee code: ________
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
1) Are you happy with your work responsibilities?
2) Does your current work profile fit within your career plan for yourself?
3) How much do you think is the contribution of your team members to any project or daily affairs of the office?
a) Very good
e) Very bad
4) On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate you immediate boss or team leader on the following categories?
c) Time management
5) Are you comfortable communicating with your boss about any issue in the office?
6) Do you feel motivated by the leaders in your workplace?
7) Are your opinions valued in this organisation? Please give an incident where it was or wan not valued. __________
8) Please answer in yes or no:
a) I am proud and happy to work in this organisation
b) I have the adequate resources to get my job done
c) I would like more job responsibilities or a change in profile
Category: Employment Questionnaire