Employee Career Development Questionnaire
An employee career development questionnaire is used to analyse the job responsibilities, performance and career interests of an employee and see if the employee is getting what he wants in his job. By studying the answers, a training programme can be formulated for the employee to enhance his skills and also so that he can contribute more towards the company.
Sample Employee Career Development Questionnaire:
Employee code: ________
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
1) How long have you been working in our company?
2) How much time have you spent in this department in this position?
3) What are your basic job responsibilities in your current post?
4) Are you happy with your job duties or would you like a change?
5) What kind of change in profile are you looking for?
6) What educational qualifications and professional experience do you have?
7) Do you think your qualifications and experience are enough for you to excel in the new responsibilities you select?
8) Would you be willing to go on a training to enhance your skills?
9) Are you interested in higher studies or boosting your educational qualifications which would help you in your career, if the company pays for it?
10) How do you think the new experience help you do your job better?
11) You will have to sign a bond according to which you will have to work with us for a minimum of 2 years after the training is over. Do you agree?
Category: Career Questionnaire