Education Survey Questionnaire
An education survey questionnaire is an effective tool to analyse the quality and reach of education in a country or a region which helps to improve the level of education and address problems that hinder the spread of education. By getting feedback from parents, teachers, students, a better and more effective curriculum can be formed and changes can be made in the teaching practices.
Sample Education Survey Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
Date of Birth: _________
Name of school or college: ___________
1) Do you like going to your school?
2) Give reasons why you enjoy going to school or why you don’t like school. ________
3) Are you interested in pursuing higher education?
4) Are your friends interested in pursuing higher studies?
5) How supportive are your parents in your studies? Do they help you and support your educational goals? __________
6) Have your parents set aside money for your higher education? ______
7) What are your educational goals? ________
8) How would you rate the teachers in your institute in terms of knowledge, behaviour and presentation?
9) Do you understand what is being taught in school and do you find it useful? ____
10) What problems do you think are affecting our educational system and what changes can be made to improve the condition? _________
11) What role can the government play in spreading education in the country? ________
Category: Education Questionnaire