Education Level Survey Questionnaire
Education Level Survey Questionnaire is used to gather information related to education qualification of individuals. They can also be used to identify what educational qualification is sufficient for individuals at various posts. These surveys are also useful in identifying various skills and competencies required by a person at a particular level.
Sample Education Level Survey Questionnaire:
4. Marital Status:
5. Level of employment:
6. Have you done schooling?
If (6) is ‘Yes’, then continue else exit the survey.
7. Till which class have you studied?
8. Have you pursued graduation course?
If (8) is ‘Yes’, then continue else go to question 14.
9. Which graduation course you had opted for?
10. Have you done post graduation?
If (8) is ‘Yes’, then continue else go to question 16.
11. Which post graduation degree do you possess?
12. After completing post graduation, have you opted for any higher degree of education?
If (12) is ‘Yes’, then continue else go to question 16.
13. Which higher degree do you possess?
14. Have you done any alternate course?
15. If (14) is ‘Yes’, then which alternate course have you done?
16. Have you done any certification course?
17. If (16) is ‘Yes’, which certification course have you done?
18. Do you think the knowledge gained from your studies has an impact on your overall work?
19. If 18 is ‘Yes’, why do you think that your knowledge helps you in your work?
20. Do you want to suggest some educational program which is essential and helpful for your job?
Category: Education Questionnaire