Design Interview Questionnaire
An interview questionnaire is designed to assess the knowledge and capabilities of an individual. In order to design interview questionnaire one must possess good knowledge about the subject on which the interview is to be held. There are several questions that may be asked during an interview; few sample interview questions are given below.
Design Interview Questionnaire Sample
- Where did you get to know about this opening in our company?
a) Newspaper Advertisement
b) Through a Friend/ Colleague
c) Through a job consultant
d) Through a job site
- Why do you want to join our company?
- What is your educational qualification?
- Which school did you go to and what were your major subjects during high school?
- Which College/ University did you go to?
- Which subject did you complete your graduation in?
- Are you a post graduate?
- Which is the highest degree you hold?
- What interests you to seek this profession?
- Do you have a prior work experience in this field?
- If ‘Yes’ please provide information about your previous organization.
- What were the major job duties handled by you at your previous position?
- What were the major challenges faced by you at this position?
- Are you aware about our expectations from you if you get a chance to work with us?
- If ‘Yes’, please specify as to what all do you think would be expected from you at this position?
- What are your strong points?
- What as per you are your weaknesses?
- Are you open to working in odd shifts?
- Would you be able to do overtime, if required?
- You may be required to travel to different cities while working at this position. Would you be fine with it?
- You may be called to work on public holidays in case the need arises. Would you be able to come to the office on such days?
Category: Interview Questionnaire