Customer Visit Questionnaire
A customer visit questionnaire is prepared by companies for customers to answer when they visit their factory, stores, or other retail outlets. The questionnaire helps to know customers’ views about the process which goes behind making these products or what they feel about the final product.
Sample Customer Visit Questionnaire:
Name of customer: _______________________
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
Date of visit: _________
Name of store and address: ____________
1) Please rate your experience on visiting our factory outlet.
e) Very bad
2) What struck you most when you visited us?
3) Did our customer service executive explain to you properly the various processes involved in the creation of our products?
4) What do you think about the hygienic standards maintained in our factory?
5) Did you try any of our samples? Did you like it?
c) Can’t say
6) What do you feel about the level of commitment of our workers and their behaviour?
7) Are you looking forward to more customer visits?
8) How important do you think are customer visits for a company’s image?
9) Was there anything that you were not happy with when you visited us? Please specify and give reasons.
10) Would you recommend our products to others after what you have seen today?
11) Please share with us your views on how we could improve our products and create a better relationship with our customers.
Category: Customer Questionnaire