Customer Value Analysis Questionnaire
A customer value analysis questionnaire is one that is made use of by companies to obtain information about factors that are essential to hold back the customers. This questionnaire also helps in measuring brand loyalty as customer opinion about the value for a company is understood precisely. Therefore this questionnaire is also useful in building new customer base and sustaining existing customer base as well.
Sample Customer Value Analysis Questionnaire
Customer name _______________________________
No of years of relationship _______________________________
Customer address _______________________________
Customer email id _______________________________
Customer contact number _______________________________
1. Please provide reasons from the following options of choosing to buy the products of our company?
a. Value for money
b. Best available product in the market
c. Very friendly sales persons
d. Easy availability
2. What is your opinion about the performance of the products of our company in the market?
3. What do you think about the product pricing of our company?
a. Charge more than actual price in the market
b. Charge less than actual price in the market
c. Charge at the actual price in the market
4. Do you buy products personally or shop online?
a. Purchase personally
b. Purchase online
5. What are the factors that are important when choosing a product manufactured by our company?
a. Good packing
d. All the above
6. Have you ever purchased the products of other companies in the market that sell products similar to our company?
a. Yes always
7. How would you rate the products of our company on an overall basis by keeping all factors in mind?
8. Please provide any suggestions that can help improve the products of our company?
9. Would you recommend the products of our company to your friends and relatives?
Category: Customer Questionnaire