Customer Service Training Questionnaire
A customer service training questionnaire refers to method to analyze the skills and potential of the trainees or the employees working in the customer service field. This questionnaire not only helps to determine their strengths and weaknesses but also gives an idea as to where to emphasize in training so that they perform their best at customer satisfaction.
Sample Customer Service Training Questionnaire
Phone number: _______________________________________
Email address: ________________________________________
(Please tick in front of the right options wherever provided with choices)
1. What do you think of your communication skills?
a. Below Average
c. Above Average
e. Very Superior
2. Are you familiar with any foreign language other than English?
3. If yes, please specify the details ___________________________________
4. Have you faced problems with public speaking?
5. Are you an amicable or social person?
6. Have you had or presently suffer from any health issues or situations?
7. Please specify, if yes ______________________________________________________
8. Have you been working in any of the fields that might have required similar skills?
9. If yes, then specify ________________________________________________________
10. Do you expect an on the job training for this customer service?
11. Would you like to have sessions with the experts in this field and share their experiences with you?
12. Please list down your accomplishments and achievements in your profession below.
13. Please mention your career objectives.
Category: Training Questionnaire