Customer Service Improvement Questionnaire
A customer service improvement questionnaire is an effective tool for companies to know if they are helping their customers effectively or do they need to make any changes to improve their services. Customer service is very important for a company and they must do everything to retain their customers and lose them to rival companies.
Sample Customer Service Improvement Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
Date of Birth: _________
1) Please mention your complaint number.
2) Has the problem been solved?
3) Were you happy with the service?
a) Very happy
c) Not happy
d) Very unhappy
4) Why were you happy or unhappy with our service?
5) Please tell us how we can improve our service.
6) On a scale of one to 10, please rate our customer service on the following.
a) Speed of service
b) Technical knowledge about the product
c) Behaviour with customer
d) Answering questions
7) How long have you been associated with our company?
8) Please indicate what would increase or decrease your usage of our company’s services.
9) Please rate your satisfaction with the pricing of our services.
e) Very bad
10) What do you think about the range and diversity of our products?
11) Are you happy with our after sales services?
12) When you move from one place to another, how did you find our services in helping you set up in your new place?
13) Are you happy with the packaging of our services?
Category: Customer Questionnaire
Comments are closed.