Customer Research Questionnaire
The objective of a customer research questionnaire is to identify the various factors that influence decision making by a customer. A customer research questionnaire is quite common these days and most product or service oriented organizations use this type of questionnaire to gather as much information as possible from existing and new customers regarding their satisfaction levels, lifestyle, occupation, attitude, income, and much more.
Sample Customer Research Questionnaire:
Name of the Customer: _____________________________
Address: ______________________________________ City:_______________
State: __________________ Zip: ________________
Age: ___________________ Gender: _______ (M/F)
Phone Number: ___________________________
- As a customer, are you completely satisfied with the products/services offered by “ABC” company?
a) Extremely satisfied
b) Very satisfied
f) Not very satisfied
g) Not satisfied at all
- Do you feel that the “ABC” company has created their products/services keeping the customer needs in mind?
c) Am not sure
- Do you normally buy products that you don’t need or are you an impulsive buyer?
- Which of the following according to you is true about “ABC” company?
a) They understand customer needs
b) They offer a wonderful customer experience
c) Their customer service is wonderful
d) They offer discounts to loyal customers
e) They offer several rewards programs
f) They offer the best price in the market
g) Their products are of high quality
- Which of the following customer related qualities does the organization staff exude?
f) Positive attitude
h) Others: _________________ (Please Specify)
Category: Customer Questionnaire