Customer Requirements Questionnaire
As the name suggests, a customer requirements questionnaire throws light on various needs and requirements of a customer. The customer is still the king and every company or organization these days is extremely customer oriented thanks to the growing competition in the market. The customer requirements questionnaire is normally filled by existing or prospective customers and consists of questions that highlight the growing needs and problem areas.
Sample Customer Requirements Questionnaire:
Name of the Customer: _____________________________
Address: ______________________________________ City:_______________
State: __________________ Zip: ________________
Age: ___________________ Gender: _______ (M/F)
Phone Number: ____________________________
- According to you, how important is the role of a customer to the success of a business?
- Do you feel organizations of today are customer centric?
c) Am not sure
- Which of the following customer requirements are the most important according to you?
a) Quality of product/service
b) Timely delivery of product/service
c) Good customer service
d) Efficient staff
e) Efficient after sales service
f) Accessibility to organization resources
- Do you think most organizations of today incorporate customer feedbacks?
d) Am not sure
- Which of the following areas of customer requirements needs to be attended to by organizations?
a) Price factor
b) Price versus quality
c) Quality versus quantity
d) Availability of products/services
e) More information on products/services
f) Technology aided products/services
g) Durability and long shelf life
- How satisfied are you with organization’s sensitivity towards the customer?
a) Extremely satisfied
b) Very satisfied
f) Not very satisfied
g) Not satisfied at all
Category: Customer Questionnaire
Comments are closed.