Course Feedback Questionnaire
A course feedback questionnaire is used in a survey which is usually part of the assessment section of an institution where a number of questions are asked to assess the instruction of a particular course. The questions asked are related to your class and seeks a response from among a number of choices, which is necessary to process grades.
Sample Course Feedback Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email id: _____________________________
Course name and number: ____________________
1) On a scale of 1 to 10, please rate the following:
a) Reading (quality, quantity and variety)
b) Written tasks
c) Group discussions
d) Organisation of the course syllabus
e) Intellectual stimulation
f) How helpful were the projects, assignments and exams?
2) Please give your opinion the different aspects of the teacher’s performance, on a scale of 1 to 10.
a) Knowledge and presentation
b) Preparation and content of lectures
c) Clarity of presentation
d) Ability to answer questions
e) Ability to create interest among students
3) What do you think should be changed in this particular course and why? ___________
4) What is your favourite part of the course and why do you like it? _________
5) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the difficulty of the course in ascending order.
6) Were you satisfied with the course?
a) Very satisfied
c) Moderately Dissatisfied
7) On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the workload?
8) Please comment on any other aspect of the course that you feel we should know about?
Category: Feedback Questionnaire