Confidential Business Questionnaire
A confidential business questionnaire is a type of questionnaire whose contents cannot be disclosed unless stated otherwise. A confidential business questionnaire can vary from marketing and sales strategies to advertising, business management, process management, implementation of process objectives, and much more. The feedback received from a confidential business questionnaire is normally discussed in a confidential meeting among board of directors of an organization.
Sample Confidential Business Questionnaire:
Name of the Organization: _____________________________
Name of the Participant: ___________________________
Department: ____________________ Designation:____________________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- What type of business category does your organization falls under?
a) Sole proprietor
c) Limited liability company
e) Sub S
f) Others: ________________________ (Please Specify)
- Which of the following type of organization do you consider your business to be?
a) Entrepreneurial structure
b) Bureaucratic mechanism
c) Post bureaucratic structure
d) Functional organization
e) Divisional structure
f) Matrix structure
g) Flat structure
h) Team structure
i) Network structure
j) Virtual structure
- What is the annual profit of the organization?
a) Less than $50,000
b) $50,000 – $100,000
c) $100,000 – $500,000
d) $500,000 – $1,000,000
e) More than $1,000,000
- Which of the following tangible and intangible assets are owned by your organization?
a) Intellectual property
b) Intellectual capital
c) Real estate
d) Office space
h) Financial capital
i) Others: ___________________________ (Please Specify)
- Is your organization a leadership driven organization?
c) Don’t know
- In the last 5 years, what has been the business growth of your organization?
a) Growth was < 10%
b) Growth was > 10%
c) No growth
d) Growth was stable
e) Decline in Growth by < 10%
f) Decline in Growth by > 10%
Category: Business Questionnaire