Computer User Questionnaire
A computer user questionnaire is a process of taking the survey of a user using the computer manufactured by a certain organization. This is usually done to understand the efficiency and the best features of the computer. This questionnaire helps to understand whether the configuration of the computer is up to date and also helps to understand the requirement of the user to increase sales.
Sample Computer User Questionnaire
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Residential Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: _________________
1. How did you get to know about our brand of computer?
a) Print advertisements
b) TV commercials
c) Friends and relatives
2. What is your main purpose of using a computer?
3. Did our computer solve your purpose?
c) Not at all
4. Do you agree that the configuration is up to date?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
e) Strongly disagree
5. What is the standard configuration that you are looking forward too?
6. Are you satisfied with the application running on the computer?
a) Very satisfied
b) Somewhat satisfied
c) Not satisfied at all
7. Is the computer user friendly and easy to operate?
8. What is the best feature of the computer?
9. What is the worst feature of this computer?
10. What would you like to suggest as improvement for the computer?
11. Is there any other suggestion?
Category: User Questionnaire