College Satisfaction Questionnaire
College satisfaction questionnaire is a research instrument used for collecting student’s views regarding various aspects of their college like infrastructure, faculty, opportunity etc. This kind of inquisition format not only helps the students to express their opinion to the respective college authority but also underscore the areas that require urgent improvement.
Sample College Satisfaction Questionnaire
Student’s name: ____________________________
Year: ______________________________ Stream: ______________________
Please mark the right option, so that we could indentify your need:
- Do you have faculties who can assist you with right knowledge on the subjects you have in your college course curriculum?
- Yes, we have proficient faculties.
- There are very few proficient faculties.
- None of them are proficient enough to impart knowledge and assistance that is desired.
- Certainly we have adequate infrastructure.
- No not much, however we have observed that it varies from stream to stream
- We need good infrastructure in our college itself for carrying out research work.
- Do you have infrastructure for carrying out research work (if required)?
- Do you have any complain regarding course fees that includes library fees, maintenance, laptop charges etc?
- Does the college library have extensive number of books stock and various interactive CDs that are required in your course? Also mention what further changes you would like to have in your college library?
- Are you satisfied with the exposures and opportunities like (workshops, seminars, campus interview, trainings, internships) etc provided by your college? If no, mention what changes you expect?
Category: Satisfaction Questionnaire