Client Satisfaction Questionnaire
A client satisfaction questionnaire is an important tool to understand whether the client is satisfied with a certain service provided to them. This questionnaire helps an organization to get an idea how to improve their quality of service and so that there is improvement in their business. The questions should be well framed so that the purpose of the questionnaire is solved.
Sample Client Satisfaction Questionnaire
Name of the client: ______________
Contact number: _______________
Email id: ____________
1. Are you satisfied with the service that you have received?
a) Very satisfied
c) Somewhat satisfied
d) Not satisfied at all
2. How would you rate the quality of your service?
3. Do you agree that the service as per you requirement?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
e) Strongly disagree
4. To which extent do you feel that the service is as per your requirement?
a) Almost all the requirements
b) Most of the requirements
c) Some of the requirements
d) None of the requirements
5. What do you feel are the strong points of the service?
6. What do you feel are the back draws of the service?
7. Would you like to suggest any changes or points for improvement?
8. In future, would you like to avail similar service from us?
9. Would you recommend our service to anyone else?
Category: Satisfaction Questionnaire
Comments are closed.