Client Financial Planning Questionnaire
Most people visit financial planning consultants in order to seek guidance on managing their finances in a better way. Client Financial Planning questionnaire is designed by these consultants so that by getting it filled by their clients they can understand the latter’s requirements in a better way. It is essential to include various important questions related to a client’s financial income, savings, investment and other such information in order to find out about his financial position so that proper financial planning can be suggested.
Sample Client Financial Planning Questionnaire
Please specify your name:
Your current residential address:
Your mobile number:
Date of Birth:
- What is your current occupation?
- What is your current annual income?
- Please provide a list of all your personal assets below. It is recommended to give proper description of your personal assets.
- Please mention the expected rate of appreciation of the mentioned assets.
- Please mention the beneficiary of each of these assets.
- Are you the only one working in your family?
- If no then please specify as to who else is working in your family and how do you share the expenses?
- Do you own a property? If yes then please mention the market value of the same.
- Do you have any liabilities?
- If the answer to the above question is yes then please mention as to which kind of liability you have. Please choose an appropriate answer from the ones mentioned below:
a) Investment Loan
b) Personal Loan
c) Car Loan
d) Residential Mortgage
- How much interest are you paying on each of the loans, if you have any?
- By when are these loans to be paid off?
- Have you consulted any financial planner prior to this?
Category: Planning Questionnaire