Citizenship questionnaire is a list of questions which is asked to people who wish to immigrate into a particular country. These questions test the citizenship seeking individual’s general knowledge and awareness about the country he wishes to settle in.
Sample Citizenship Questionnaire
ID Code: ________________________________________________________________
Date of Birth: ____________________________ Gender: ______________________
- National Symbols
- How many colors are present in the national flag of USA?
- What do these colors represent?
- What do you mean by stars and stripes? What do they represent?
- What is the national anthem of our country? Who wrote it?
- What is meant by the supreme law of land?
- What are the first three words in the constitution of USA which are founded on the idea of self governance?
- What is Bill of Rights?
- How many provinces are present in USA?
- Who is the head of the government of USA?
- Who is the current president of the country?
- What is the American Parliament known as?
- What is the capital of the province you live in? Who is its governor?
- When did America achieve its freedom and from whom?
- What is the declaration of independence and who wrote it?
- Who were the inhabitants of this land before Europeans arrived here?
- Name any three states which were formed during the independence?
- Which are the two provinces of USA which are geographically separated from the mainland?
- From which countries were the following territories incorporated into USA?
- i. Alaska
- ii. California
Category: Social Questionnaire