Church Leadership Questionnaire
The primary objective of a church leadership questionnaire is to define the various attributes of the leader and the attributes that the leadership is missing. This type of questionnaire is good for assessment and evaluation of existing leadership in churches and answers any and all queries related to change in leadership, changes incorporated by leaders, and extra leadership responsibilities.
Sample Church Leadership Questionnaire:
Name of the Pastor: _________________
Address: _____________________________ State: ________ Zip: _________
Phone Number: ______________
Email Address: ______________
Q1. Which of the following are you?
- Spiritual leader
- Church leader
- All of the above
Q2. Which of the following attributes of church leadership do you have?
Q3. Which of the following leadership roles are you playing on behalf of the church?
- Leading disciples on the path of God
- Making new disciples join the church
- Administering sacraments including baptizing
- Preaching, teaching, and learning
- Healing the sick and unfortunate
- Showing compassion to all
- Reaching out to the feeble
- Strengthening the weak
Q4. How do you react to a problem or challenge?
- Take the challenge head on
- First understand the problem then prepare a solution
- Understand the problem and leave it as it is
- Look for a solution that satisfies everyone
- Ask someone else to find a solution
Q5. Which of the following church leadership strengths do you have?
- High self esteem
- High confidence
- I do as I preach
- High on faith
- High on trust
Q6. Which of the following church leadership weaknesses do you have?
- Low self esteem
- Low confidence
- Never do as I preach
- Never preach with faith
- Low on trust
Category: Leadership Questionnaire