Career Test Questionnaire
A career test questionnaire is an ideal tool to discover your professional skills and the career where those skills can be used. Some of these questions analyse our behaviour, skills and attitude, while others see our educational qualifications and based on the responses, the test helps us to select which career is suitable for us.
Sample Career Test Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
1) Do you like to interact with people or prefer to be on your own?
2) What do you tend to notice more?
a) Facts, details of the world around you
b) The meaning and relationship of those facts
3) Would you consider yourself a practical or an emotional person?
4) Do you get distracted easily or can concentrate on something for a long time?
5) Are you comfortable about your communication skills or are a better at writing?
6) Do you think objective criticism is useful or are you against it?
7) What kind of people do you admire in a workplace?
a) Competitive, driven, go-getters
b) Calm, friendly, easy-going
8) In a debate do you look for a mutual agreement or stick to your point?
9) How important is money to you and your career?
10) Would you like to do something for the development of society or do you prefer taking care of your own needs first?
11) Professionally speaking, how would you describe yourself in one word?
12) How do you keep your desk at your workplace?
a) Neat and tidy
b) Messy and unorganised
Category: Career Questionnaire