Career Personality Questionnaire
Career personality questionnaires can be regarded as significant tools which are used to assess the mental capabilities and interests of a candidate and help them in selecting the right career option for them. These questionnaires are structured set of questions which assess a candidate’s personality and reveal the best suited career option for participants on the basis of his personality traits and strengths.
Sample Career Personality Questionnaire:
Name of the participant: ____________________________
Q1. Which of the following best describes you?
- I prefer to work alone
- I prefer to be a team player and believe in team work.
Q2. Which of the following is true about you?
- While working in a team, you think loudly and brainstorm with a group.
- While working in a team, you believe in thinking silently and sharing fully developed ideas with team.
Q3. Which of the following is true about you?
- You are very clear in expressing what is in your heart.
- You tend to keep things to yourself.
- Q4. Which of the following do you like the most?
- Electronic gadgets
- Computer Software
- Chatting with a group of people
Q5. Are you a go-getter?
Q6. Are you pro-active?
Q7. Which of the following do you like the most?
- Going out and having fun while working
- Sitting silently while concentrating on your work
Q8. Which of the following do you prefer?
- Formal jobs in office environments
- Jobs involving travelling and meeting new people
- Jobs involving lot of interaction with people
Category: Personality Questionnaire