Career Interview Questionnaire
Interview questions are the best way of evaluating an individual who has applied for a certain job position in an organization. A career interview questionnaire is a document containing a set of questions regarding the career choice of the job applicant and what makes him suitable for the job and the organization. They help to gather information about the interview and also assess whether he would be fit for the job. The questionnaire is usually used by the recruiter as it benefits them to get the right employee for the vacant job position.
Sample Career Interview Questionnaire
Date of birth: _____________
Correspondence address: __________
Email id: ______________
Contact number: ________________
Cell phone number: ________________
Job position applying for: _______________
1. What is your educational qualification?
a) High school
d) Others (please specify): _______________
2. What is the field in which you have pursued your educational qualification?
3. What makes you apply for this particular job position?
4. What makes you think that you are the ideal candidate for this position and you should get the job?
5. Do you have any work experience?
6. If the answer to the above question is yes, then do you have any work experience in similar position?
a) Yes, I do
b) No, I don’t
7. What is your total work experience in similar position?
a) Less than one year
b) More than one year
8. Who is your current employer?
9. What is the reason for leaving your current job?
10. Which among the following activities describe you?
a) Working without supervision
b) Working as per orders without taking initiative
c) Working as a team
11. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Category: Career Questionnaire