Career Evaluation Questionnaire
A career evaluation questionnaire helps one understand what career profile is most apt for an individual based on one’s skills, aptitude, attitude and interests. By answering such a questionnaire one can find a career that is satisfying because the person already loves doing the job, matching his personality and abilities.
Sample Career Evaluation Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
Marital status: __________
1) Mention a few things that you are passionate about.
2) Specify a few qualities or skills that you have which you can apply at your job.
3) When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up or what was your dream job?
4) Are you happy with your job at present?
5) What are your current job responsibilities?
6) Why do you want to try out a new career path?
7) Please select the statements that apply to you the most.
a) I like to work around people and have good communication skills
b) I am practical, organised and good with numbers
c) I like creative, artistic work as opposed to routine mundane work
d) I am spontaneous and instinctive
e) I have great problem solving skills and like to maintain deadlines
f) My career goals are most important to me and I won’t compromise on them
g) My family is important and I need time to spend with them
8) What are your priorities in your professional life?
9) What is the best thing you have learnt from you current job?
Category: Career Questionnaire