Career Decision Making Questionnaire
One of the most difficult stages in everyone’s life is making the right career decision and this is where a career decision making questionnaire can be really helpful. The objective of the career decision making questionnaire is to help you in identifying the various career options and your strengths and weaknesses. Identification of various personal and professional choices, skills, and core areas will help you to realize your career potential and how to choose the right career path.
Sample Career Decision Making Questionnaire:
Name of the Participant: _____________________________
Address: ______________________________________ City:_______________
State: __________________ Zip: ________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- Do expect any of the following from your career?
a) A 9 to 5 job
b) Easy income
c) No work on weekends
d) Stress free work environment
e) Good pay and benefits
f) Travel and field job
g) Target oriented environment
h) Research based work
i) Challenging work
j) Others: _______________________ (Please Specify)
- Are you interested in any of the following top 10 rapidly growing career areas?
a) Environmental Engineer
b) Software Developer
c) Financial Adviser
d) Physical Therapist
e) Marketing Specialist
f) Civil Engineer
g) Information Technology Consultant
h) Management Consultant
i) Financial Analyst
j) Database Administrator
- Are you looking for a career that offers creative stimulation?
c) Don’t know
- Which of these are the most important to you? (Rank them from 1 to 6 with 1 being the most preferred.)
a) Good Pay
c) Challenging work environment
d) Authority and Power
e) Desk job
f) Rewards and recognition
- Are you willing to sacrifice your personal goals for your professional goals?
c) Not sure
Category: Career Questionnaire