Career Analysis Questionnaire
A career analysis questionnaire is used to help someone describe their career and find out if they have chosen the right career path. Sometimes people already start working and realise perhaps this is not the job they should have chosen. In such a situation these questionnaires help on analyse their career and make better choices.
Sample Career Analysis Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
1) What minimum formal educational qualifications are required to perform your job responsibilities?
2) Do you need to have a license or permit to do your job? If yes, do you have the necessary license?
3) Does your work require the extensive use of computers?
4) If yes, what kind of computer work do you have to do?
a) Data entry
b) Create word documents
c) Book keeping
d) Designer work
e) System support, troubleshooting
5) What programs or software do you use and are proficient in?
6) Is there any additional training required to do your job?
7) Please describe your job responsibilities in brief.
8) Name one thing that you like and dislike about your present career and why.
9) Describe some typical problems you face in your career and how do you solve them?
10) Do you have to work in a team or alone?
11) Do you need to have mathematical skills for this job? Give examples.
12) How many years have you worked in the field?
13) How many years have you worked your present workplace?
Category: Career Questionnaire