Career Advancement Questionnaire
A career advancement questionnaire focuses on specific areas of an individual’s career including goals and aspirations. The primary objective of the career advancement questionnaire is to find out how an individual perceives their career and the immediate requirements and how they plan to fulfill it. This type of questionnaire is offered mostly by recruitment agencies and student counselors.
Sample Career Advancement Questionnaire:
Name of the Aspirant: _____________________________
Address: ______________________________________ City:_______________
State: __________________ Zip: ________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- Which of the following elements do you perceive as symbols of career advancement?
a) Personal Growth
b) Professional Growth
c) Financial growth and stability
d) Higher responsibilities
e) Others: ________________________ (Please Specify)
- Which of the following characteristics describes you the best?
b) Self Reliant
e) Tenacious and stable
f) Self directed and independent
g) Planning and organizing
i) Developer of solutions
- Do you like to work as a team player or independently?
a) Team Player
e) Don’t know
- Do you possess good people skills?
c) Don’t know
- Do you agree that your professional goals should be entwined with your personal goals?
a) Completely agree
e) Completely disagree
f) Don’t know
- Which of the following are true in your case? Please check any one option – True/False
a) A career with potential for promotion
b) A career with challenging tasks
c) Looking for long-term employment
d) A career that entwines my area of interest
e) A career that creates a balance between work and personal life
f) A career offering self-control and power
g) A career offering financial success
Category: Career Questionnaire