Business Succession Planning Questionnaire
A business succession planning questionnaire is a document which outlines the manner in which a potential successor to a business organization is to be grilled and questioned regarding his future plans for the company. The questions contained in the succession document must be relevant and highly confidential since, leaked, they might pose unwarranted problems for further succession issues. The business succession planning questionnaire must be prepared with care and focus, by someone with the authority to do so.
Sample Business Succession Planning Questionnaire:
Please fill in the following questions carefully. Your information will be kept confidential.
Date of commencement of employment: ______________________________
- What are your plans with regard to the company if you are selected to lead it? Where do you see it five years down the line?
- Do you see this growth directed from additional product lines, new purchases, expansions? Please specify:
- I see the growth coming from new product lines
- I envision expansion to be on the cards
- Growth can result from tie-ups and new partnerships
- What is your view with regards to the current shareholders of the company utilizing their money to facilitate growth and expansion?
- Do you see your children handling the affairs of the company anytime in the future?
- Not sure
- Yes: ____________________________
- Are there any stockholders or company employees you feel are deserving of a cut in pay? Or a raise? Please specify
Category: Planning Questionnaire
Comments are closed.