Business Strategy Assessment Questionnaire
A business strategy assessment questionnaire is one that is helps an organization is assessing the various strategies made use of in the organization. This questionnaire ideally assists in evaluation of the business strategies to identify the ones that are having a positive impact on business along with those that are having a negative impact as well. Therefore this questionnaire subsequently helps in minimizing the negative strategies and concentrating on positive strategies that benefit the organization and business.
Sample Business strategy assessment questionnaire
Name of organization – ________________________________
Registered office – ________________________________
Email id – ________________________________
Department – ________________________________
1. How do you rate the performance of your business when compared to the previous financial quarter?
a. Very good
2. Do you think the competition for your products has increased from the previous quarter to this quarter?
3. What are the strategies adopted by your organization to tackle this competition?
4. Do you think competition has helped your organization in improving its strategies adopted for business?
5. Are there any cost cutting measures adopted by your company as a business strategy to improve profitability?
6. Do you think there is coordination of the various business strategies implemented by your company in all the departments?
7. Do you have work flow processes in place in your organization?
8. How often are the various business strategies followed by your company reviewed?
a. Once in a month
b. Once in a quarter
c. Once in six months
d. Once a year
9. What are the business strategies implemented by your organization in the previous quarter that have contributed positively to your business profitability?
10. What are the business strategies implemented by your organization in the previous quarter that have contributed negatively to your business profitability?
Category: Business Questionnaire