Business Growth Questionnaire
The role of a business growth questionnaire is to find out the financial standing of the business as well as measure the level of growth a business has achieved in a fixed time period like 5 years. A business growth questionnaire is used primarily by board of director level employees or the owners of a business to identify the key elements that have assisted in business growth and the elements that will assist in the near future. It also helps in identifying problems faced in several areas including decision making, job responsibilities, skills, growth targets, business strategy etc.
Sample Business Growth Questionnaire:
Name of the Employee: ___________________________
Name of the Organization: _____________________________
Name of the Business Process: _____________________________
Department: ____________________ Designation:____________________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- In brief explain why growth is important for your business?
- Which of the following industries do you cater to?
b) Forest and Fishing
g) Wholesale or Retail
i) Travel and Transport
j) Finance and Insurance
k) Real Estate
l) Business Services
- o) Health and Medicine
p) Other Services: ________________________ (Please Specify)
- Which of the following growth detrimental elements have you identified so far?
a) Business risk
b) Employee risk
c) Market risk
d) Economical barricades
e) Inefficiency of business processes
f) Lack of necessary skills
- Do you believe business growth should have long-term or short-term strategies?
a) Long-term strategy
b) Short-term strategy
c) Both long and short-term strategy
- Do you shy away from making risky decisions when it comes to future business growth?
c) Don’t know
Category: Business Questionnaire