Business Evaluation Questionnaire
A business evaluation questionnaire is one that is undertaken by businesses to conduct an analysis in a proper manner. This questionnaire assists in measuring the parameters that help the company to grow and those that hamper it. Therefore this questionnaire is of great value to companies as the companies can get a fair idea about the factors that influence profits and work towards improving them even further.
Sample Business evaluation questionnaire
Company name ___________________________
Company address ___________________________
Company representative __________________________
Representative designation __________________________
Contact number __________________________
Official email id __________________________
1. What is the business that your company engages in?
2. Since how many years is your company in existence?
a. Less than one year
b. More than one year
c. Less than two years
d. More than two years
3. Does your company have a vision statement?
4. How does your company evaluate the performance of business?
5. Has your company functioning with profits since its inception consistently?
6. What is the income percentage earned by you company in the last financial year?
a. 5% of sales
b. 10% of sales
c. 15% of sales
d. More than 20% of sales
7. Has the profitability been increasing over a period of time since the inception of business?
8. How does your company set targets for sales and profitability to its employees?
9. Do you provide enough incentives to your employees both financially and non-financially to contribute to the sales and profitability of the company?
10. Do you think you have a good team of employees who are dedicated and work towards the betterment of the company?
11. Does your company have a proper flow of routines activities?
Category: Business Questionnaire