Business Decision Making Questionnaire
A business decision making questionnaire is one that is sought from a higher management official in an organization. The primary outcome of the questionnaire is to identify the areas of growth of business from the management perspective. This questionnaire is also made use of to evaluate the current business strategies and make changes for betterment. This questionnaire is conducted by an external organization so that the results remain unbiased.
Sample Business decision making questionnaire
Organization name – _____________________________
Organization address – ____________________________
Organization official – ____________________________
Designation of official – ____________________________
Contact number – ____________________________
Email address – ____________________________
1. What is the key business area that is dealt by your company from the following choices?
a. Marketing and sales
b. Finance and related fields
c. Research and development
d. Others pl specify ________________
2. What is the rate of growth that you organization is experiencing annually at present?
d. More than 25%
3. Do you feel that you organization is having sufficient growth and in accordance with planned growth every year?
4. What are the factors that according to you are contributors of growth for an organization?
a. Good marketing and research plan and strategies
b. Knowledgeable employees who contribute positively to organizational growth
c. Good financial and budget planning that controls costs significantly
d. All the above.
5. What are the strategies your company follows for enhancing future growth?
6. In your company who holds the decision making powers for routine as well as important management matters?
a. Routine matters ___________________
b. Important matters ___________________
7. Do you think that the various sources such as employees, finance and procedures are being implemented properly in your organization?
8. Do the decision makers in your organization assume responsibility for all the lapses that take place during implementation of decisions taken?
Category: Business Questionnaire