Business Continuity Plan Questionnaire
The feedback received from a business continuity plan questionnaire helps an organization to identify the external and internal threats to the growth of the business and also the extent of exposure to the said threats. Business continuity planning (BCP) as it is most commonly known also helps in providing an organization to formulate preventive and recovery strategies in difficult situations.
Sample Business Continuity Plan Questionnaire:
Name of the Employee: ___________________________
Name of the Organization: _____________________________
Name of the Business Process: _____________________________
Department: ____________________ Designation:____________________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- Has your organization implemented a crisis management process and is it documented?
d) Am not sure
e) Implemented but not documented
- If the answer to the above question is “Yes” then please mention if this process is able to cover both external and internal communications during a crisis situation?
c) Never been tested
- If a disaster were to occur then has your organization drafted any plans for business continuity?
- Which of the following areas of Business continuity planning life cycle has already been implemented in your organization?
b) Solution Design
d) Testing and Acceptance
- Has your organization defined the impact analysis? If your answer is “Yes” then please provide information on Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
c) Recovery Point Objective (RPO): ________________________________________
d) Recovery Time Objective (RTO): _________________________________________
- Which of the following common threats are faced by your organization more frequently?
a) Utility outage
b) Cyber attack
c) Internal Sabotage
d) External Sabotage
e) Failure of a mission-critical system
f) Information theft
g) Others: ___________________________ (Please Specify)
Category: Business Questionnaire