Brand Perception Survey Questionnaire
A brand perception survey questionnaire focuses on deriving information from target audience regarding their feel and perception of a specific brand. Branding is an integral to the long-term performance of an organization or a product. Hence, organizations across the world use different types of brand perception survey questionnaires to measure several metrics like perception of brand, satisfaction ratio, brand visibility and much more.
Sample Brand Perception Survey Questionnaire:
Name of the Participant: _____________________________
Phone Number: ________________________ Fax: ________________________
- Do you have a favorite brand?
c) Am not sure
- Which of the following advertising media has helped you to identify the right brands?
e) Online advertising
g) Mobile billboards
h) Classified advertising
i) In-store advertising
j) Street advertising
k) Celebrity branding
l) Others: ________________________ (Please Specify)
- Do you believe that frequent advertising can increase brand retention capacity?
c) Am not sure
- How often do you purchase a product after seeing an advertisement?
b) Very Often
e) Not very often
- Which of the following elements helps you to build brand perception?
a) Philanthropic appeal
b) Emotional aspects
c) Social aspects
d) Negative advertising methods
e) Stark contrasts
- Which of the following key areas will strengthen your brand loyalty and brand perception?
a) Great customer service
b) Creative advertising
c) Honest advertising
d) Great products / services
e) Competitive pricing
f) Good communication
- If you had to choose between Nike and United Colors of Benetton then which brand would you prefer? What would be your brand perception?
c) Reason for brand preference: ________________________________
d) Brand Perception: ________________________________
Category: Brand Questionnaire