Brand Name Questionnaire
Brand name is one of the most important aspects of brand building and hence using a brand name questionnaire can help organizations to create effective brand building strategies. A brand name is the considered to be the single most visually appealing identifier of a brand. There are several different ways of highlighting a brand and different people are attracted due to different identifiers. A brand name questionnaire helps an organization to understand which identifier is important and which is not and how to position their brand in the market based on customer feedback.
Sample Brand Name Questionnaire:
Name of the Participant: _____________________________
Phone Number: ________________________ Fax: ________________________
- Which of the following brand identifiers do you associate with the most?
a) Name of the brand
b) Logo of the brand
c) Advertising of the brand
d) Design related to the brand
e) Overall brand positioning
- Which of the two types of brands attract you the most?
a) Concept brands
b) Commodity brands
- Do you believe a positive brand experience can help market brand name better?
c) Don’t know
- Do you think brand names should have a global outlook and appeal?
c) Am not sure
- Which of the following elements of a brand name are the most important according to you?
a) Name of product or service
b) Logo as a visual trademark
c) Catch phrase or tag line
d) Distinctive shapes of product
e) Dynamic graphical representation
f) Variation of colors
g) Unique sound that can be associated with brand
h) Trademark taste or scent
Category: Brand Questionnaire