Brand Loyalty Survey Questionnaire
A brand loyalty survey questionnaire revolves around a specific brand and how loyal the target audience is to that brand. For example: Adidas is one of the leading sports brand in the world and if they conduct a brand loyalty survey questionnaire then the questions will be designed to understand where the brand stands where their customers are concerned and how they can better their customer experience. A brand loyalty survey also reveals how customers perceive a specific brand and where the brand stands vis-à-vis competition. This is a sample brand loyalty survey questionnaire for the North Face outdoor apparels.
Sample Brand Loyalty Survey Questionnaire:
Name of the Participant: _____________________________
Phone Number: ________________________ Fax: ________________________
- How often do you buy North Face products?
b) Very Often
e) Not very often
- Do you buy North Face products online or from a retail store?
a) Online only
b) Retail Store only
- For which of the following activities do you buy North Face products the most?
- Do you also buy products from any of the following brands?
a) Back Country Yes | No
b) REI Yes | No
c) Petzl Yes | No
d) Patagonia Yes | No
e) Lowe Alpine Yes | No
f) Osprey Yes | No
g) Gregory Deva Yes | No
h) Deuter Yes | No
- If you don’t find a specific product at North Face brand outlets, what do you do?
a) Buy a similar product of a different brand
b) Wait for the North Face product
c) Try to find out if the North Face product is available online
d) Buy some other North Face product
Category: Brand Questionnaire