Brand Inventory Questionnaire
A brand inventory questionnaire is primarily undertaken to compile the profile of a specific brand. This questionnaire is of great importance for corporate companies as the products and services offered by a company are most effectively matched with its brand both in written and visual form. Thus a brand inventory questionnaire is important for all businesses that are in a competitive environment.
Sample brand inventory questionnaire
Name of the company ______________________________
Address of the company ______________________________
Contact no of the company ______________________________
Name of official ______________________________
Designation of official ______________________________
1. Commonly for what time period does your company devise strategies for marketing and business in your company?
2. What is the time frame for review of each of these strategies by your company?
3. Does your company ensure to measure the accomplishments of these strategies from time to time?
4. What are the elements that your company takes into account to measure the accomplishment of a strategy?
a. Addition of new customers
b. Retention of old customers
c. Increase in sales
d. All of the above
5. In what way has the results of this brand inventory helped your company in marketing new products?
6. What are the plus points of the various business strategies implemented by your company so far?
a. Innovative strategies
b. Strategies that beat competition
c. Strategies that increase sales
d. Strategies that focus on increasing sales volumes
7. What are the negative points of the various business strategies implemented by your company so far?
a. Failed strategies
b. Wrong timing of strategies
c. Mis-oriented strategies
d. Not sure
8. Do you think brand inventory exercise has helped your company in successfully implementing good strategies for the growth and development of the company?
Category: Brand Questionnaire