Brand Equity Survey Questionnaire
A brand equity survey questionnaire focuses primarily on gathering information from the target audience regarding how much they value a particular brand. Brand equity and brand value are the same and the equity of a brand depends on several factors including the performance in a national or global market. A brand equity survey questionnaire helps in providing a feedback to an organization regarding the value of their brand in terms of positive brand value or negative brand value.
Sample Brand Equity Survey Questionnaire:
Name of the Participant: _____________________________
Phone Number: ________________________ Fax: ________________________
- How often do you buy branded products or services?
b) Very Often
e) Not very often
- Have you ever invested in a brand after seeing advertisements in any of the following mediums?
d) In-store advertising
g) The Internet
i) Street advertising
j) Advertisement on transport
- What type of brands do you most often invest in?
a) Manufacturer brands
b) Own-label brands
c) Regional or National brands
d) Evocative brands
e) Iconic brands
f) Attitude brands
- Do you feel that the logo of a brand should have the maximum visual effect to attract target audience?
c) Don’t Know
- Which of the following according to you is integral to brand equity?
a) Believability factor of a brand
b) Brand connection to all stakeholders
c) Tools of communications used by brand
d) Brand parity
e) Visual presentation of the brand
f) Positive connotations made by the brand
g) Brand that connects emotionally
Category: Brand Questionnaire