Big Five Personality Questionnaire
A big five personality questionnaire is based on the basic and effective questions, which consists of the main five big personality questions and the results of such a questionnaire are used in scientific research. Participants have to answer the questions honestly to rate their personality. Such a questionnaire consists of the workplace personality and home behaviour questions to evaluate the exact qualities of an individual’s personality.
Sample Big Five Personality Questionnaire:
Date of Birth: ___________________, Age: ___________, Sex: ___________
Phone Number: ______________
Email Address: ______________
Q1: How do you see your personality in home life?
- Very talkative
- Somewhat careless about things
- Tends to find out faults in others
- A bit reserved
- Worries a lot
- Can be a bit moody
Q2: What is your personality in office?
- Always energetic & Enthusiastic
- Deep thinker
- Capricious and creative
- Helpful but selfish sometimes
- Organized and practical
- Disorganized and somewhat lazy
Q3: According to you, what is the biggest strength of your personality in making your career?
- Very punctual & follow routine strictly
- Remains calm in stressful situations
- Preserves until the task is finished
- Cooperative and reflective
- Does things very efficiently
Q4: Which of the following defines your interest?
- Music & dance
- Reading book & writing
- Touring & travelling
- Having fun with friends, family
Q5: According to you, mark the biggest drawback of your personality?
- Get on nerves shortly
- Tends to be quiet
- Careless & disorganized
- Not so punctual
- Forgiving nature
Category: Personality Questionnaire