Back to School Questionnaire
Back to school questionnaire is a tool that is used for those students who earlier left the school for some or the other reason and then later joined it again. This type of questionnaire helps to understand two things in particular- what caused the student to leave school at the first place and what motivated him to get back.
Sample Back to School Questionnaire
Contact No.: __________________________
Admitted in Grade: __________
1. What was the name of your previous school?
2. What was the chief cause that forced you to leave school?
3. What motivated you now to rejoin school?
4. When you left the previous school? (Mention the year)
5. Why you chose this school now?
6. How you came to know about this school?
a. From friends
b. From relatives.
c. Other sources. Please specify ____________________________
7. What are your hobbies?
8. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
9. With whom do you stay?
10. What is the occupation of your father?
11. What is the occupation of your mother?
12. Who is your role model?
13. What language do you speak at home?
14. Are you in touch of any of your friends from the previous school? If yes, please provide details about your closet friend.
15. What are your expectations from this school?
16. Where do you want to see yourself after 10 years from now?
Category: Education Questionnaire